I remember back in grade 11 biology when we were learning about plant anatomy. For a few weeks following one of our big tests, I couldn't look at any living thing around me without first seeing it at the microscopic level; I knew why this particular flower looked the way it did, why celery leaves withered, how this tree is alive and how old it must be now.
The same has been the case with computer science this year. The first few times they occurred, I'd note them, marvel for a second how relevant computer science could be in modelling real life situations, and then dismiss them. But recently, I thought it might actually be interesting to document these instances.
Here's an example from just last week: Two of my friends and I were hanging out. I had on a maroon Harvard hoodie, my friend a gray Harvard sweatshirt, and my second friend a maroon University of Toronto Hoodie. In that same week, we had been dabbling in inheritance in class.
Here are the class headings for the inheritance for fun!
Here are the class headings for the inheritance for fun!
class Sweater
class UTHoodie(Sweater)
class HarvardHoodie(UTHoodie)
No comments:
Post a Comment